- Lentils are aromatic and retain their structure well when cooked.
- Suitable as a rice-like supplement. We especially recommend using it with domestic grain rice (oat, spelt or barley pearls).
- A good ingredient for soups, sauces and vegetable steaks Give it a try!
- Lentils are grown in Finland, at the Impola plant farm
- No pesticides used in cultivation
- Because the lentils are grown in Finland, it is not a genuine du pyu-lentil. This name can only be used with lentils grown in du pyu region of France. However, the variety is the same.
Product details (in finnish)